Reopening: Phase Two
We are excited to enter Phase Two of our reopening plan and are looking forward to the fall season with the hopes to finish the rest of the year strong. In Phase Two, we will continue to implement every safety guideline that was a part of Phase One (see those safety guidelines here). Our goal is that you can come back to church knowing we are taking measures to keep you safe and healthy while on our campus and in our services.
We are happy to announce two main additions to Phase Two, which include the re-opening of our Children and Student Ministries and the re-introduction of Connect Groups.
On Sunday, September 13 we will open all children and student ministries. After several months with empty hallways, we are more than ready to welcome our children back into their classes. If you have a child or student in our ministries, please take a moment to read some details below. Also watch for an email with more details from us coming next week.
- Pre-registration will be required for all children and students (through 9th grade). This is to limit class sizes and maintain safety. Pre-registration will be open at the-harvest.org/pre-registration on Tuesday, September 8.
- H Kids Jr and H Kids (birth-4th grade): The Kid Zone lobby will be closed and only accessible to children and volunteers. Check-in, drop-off and pick-up will be at the top of the stairs near the Café. Please look for signage to direct you. The outside doors to the Kid Zone will be locked; you must come through the church foyer to access the drop-off/pick-up area. You will not be able to walk your child(ren) to their class, but we have capable, friendly volunteers ready to welcome and help your children get to their class.
- Ignite (5th-6th grade): Ignite ministry will begin with family worship in the main sanctuary. After worship, these students will be dismissed. They will meet their ministry leaders in the foyer to go to their class.
- Encounter (7th-9th grade): Encounter ministry will begin with family worship in the main sanctuary. After worship, these students will be dismissed. They will meet their ministry leaders in the foyer to go to their class, which is located in The Alley.
- Invasion (10th-12th grade): Invasion ministry students will have the opportunity to stay in the service with their family or serve in a ministry on campus. Their youth meeting will be held during the week.
Also in Phase Two, we will have the return of our Connect Groups. The fall session will start on Sunday, September 20 and will run for 8 weeks. There are three type of groups available to accommodate your specific group needs:
- on campus
- in homes
To see all group opportunities, click here. We hope you will consider growing with us through these groups.
Along with children/student ministries and Connect Groups, we will begin to host some on campus events where distancing and safety can still be monitored. We will continue with the Sunday 10:30 am service at our Lexington Campus and at La Cosecha only. Wednesday Night Church will continue to be live stream only, with the exception of First Wednesday each month.
Your health and well-being are always a priority for us. Let us continue to love each other well by continuing to implement social distancing and respect one another by honoring the 6-foot rule (unless someone invites you into their personal space). We also ask you to wear a mask while entering and exiting the building. If you want to spend time with your friends before or after service, please use the courtyard or outdoor areas.
Of course, please help us by washing your hands, and if you or a family member is feeling ill, running a fever, or coughing, please stay home and join us online.
We are pleased to be moving forward and can’t wait to see some of you in Phase Two!